- HR technology tools & a dedicated HR support team: the best of both worlds!
- A comprehensive Employee Handbook that captures your employee culture
- Custom management training programs
- Employee relations
What does a PEO do, anyway?
The real question might be what don’t we do.
PEO stands for Professional Employer Organization, a fancy term with a simple explanation. Being an employer and navigating the employment relationship comes with many challenges and opportunities. Our team will work with you to identify opportunities for improvement and then develop and implement an action plan to make it happen.
PEOs help handle compliance, payroll, training, benefits, and more. And as an umbrella organization for you and other GenesisHR clients, we can get you and your team access to much more affordable rates for those benefits. As your company grows and matures, our solutions change to fit your needs. Want to know more? You’re in the right place.
Attract & retain
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability benefit plan access & administration
- Pre-tax benefits plans (HSA, FSA, HRA, Dependent Care)
- Robust 401k plan offering and administration
- PTO management & workflow
Full service payroll.
- Payroll technology tools & a dedicated payroll support team: we’ve got you covered online and in-office!
- Payroll processing & tax filing
- W-2 processing
- Direct Deposit
Peace of mind.
- Proactive review and implementation of the ever-changing regulatory landscape
- Employment recordkeeping and compliance
- Workers’ Compensation policy and claims management
- Filings from the national down to the state and local level
- Supporting your international employees through strategic partnerships
- Multi-state payroll processing
- Remote work strategies and guidance
Why should I choose GenesisHR over other competitors?
Service, of course! We combine knowledge and experience in all things benefits, HR, compliance, and risk with a technology platform to provide a comprehensive solution. You can engage our team directly or use the self-service tools on our secure portal. Either way, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to get your questions answered or a project started.
How does GenesisHR communicate with you?
Whether you choose to call or send an email, we’re ready to serve. Our team also welcomes the opportunity to meet with you in person and visit your worksite when appropriate. We can also exchange information through our secure portal when necessary. (We’re diligent about protecting your sensitive data!)
I want to learn more. Can we talk to a current GenesisHR client?
Of course! We take pride in our client relationships and welcome the opportunity to introduce you to a business owner who can share their experience partnering with our company.